Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

School Stories

School life is full of stories - that means life is school and school is life, for many people, and for lots of years in our lives.

School can be boring, loud, fast, slow, exciting, funny, bad, inhuman and even killing.

That's what I am writing about, exciting stories, funny stories, ironic stories, sarcastic stories, stories about false directors, ignorant teachers, scapegoat-hunters, nice colleagues and trickers and pretenders, as well as about super coaches and cute ladies who can stop someone before he starts a cruel attack.

I've published a collection of school stories at Amazon, and I'd like to discuss about this topic with everyone who has to do with school - students, teachers, administrators, politicians, scientists, parents, caretakers.

Too many people talk nonsense about school, and too many are helpless. Let's make a new start with school and life and see what we can make of it, thinking about our common future!

Read one of my stories, and you will know what I'd like to chat about: Henry Arnold, School Stories.

 And tell me ideas about your school life, your school stories, maybe I can help you to write them.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen